My photo
Doha, Qatar
I have been an overseas teacher living in Kuwait for the past nine years. Recently, I have been hired to teach at Qatar Academy just outside of Doha. I love to learn, spend time with friends & family, listen to music, travel, laugh, and work out. But, most importantly as Eckhart Tolle says, & quote; "I am spirit having a human experience." (and having a wonderful time!)

Friday, March 19, 2010

International Day at AIS



We had our International Day celebration at our school this year. The last few years we have been lax in celebrating it but this year the school went all out. There were musical acts from the outside, high school students dancing & drumming, elementary dance acts... The parents were in charge of constructing booths from all different countries around the world such as Bangladesh, Kuwait, America, Canada, Lebanon, Egypt etc. They even brought a camel in...
The one thing that really stood out for me is that I really love the kids at our school... at least in grades K-7...and will miss them next year. It will be strange teaching only boys next year. I am attaching some pictures of the big day.

No comments:

Me

Me
Powered By Blogger