My photo
Doha, Qatar
I have been an overseas teacher living in Kuwait for the past nine years. Recently, I have been hired to teach at Qatar Academy just outside of Doha. I love to learn, spend time with friends & family, listen to music, travel, laugh, and work out. But, most importantly as Eckhart Tolle says, & quote; "I am spirit having a human experience." (and having a wonderful time!)

Friday, April 30, 2010

American International School of Kuwait -Science Fair






AIS had its sixth grade science fair on Thursday, April 29th 2010. The topics of their science projects included: testing for the best battery, which stain remover was most effective, different soils for different plants, fingerprinting, to the strongest type of bridges. Here are a few pictures from that day.

No comments:

Me

Me
Powered By Blogger