My photo
Doha, Qatar
I have been an overseas teacher living in Kuwait for the past nine years. Recently, I have been hired to teach at Qatar Academy just outside of Doha. I love to learn, spend time with friends & family, listen to music, travel, laugh, and work out. But, most importantly as Eckhart Tolle says, & quote; "I am spirit having a human experience." (and having a wonderful time!)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Something's Gotta Give



I was watching my favorite movie again tonight. I've seen it now about 10 times but it never gets old for me. My favorite character of course is "Eric Berry" played by Diane Keaton. She is just marvelous. Her independence, strength, and honesty-just remarkable.She makes getting older inspiring and I thank her for it.

No comments:

Me

Me
Powered By Blogger