My photo
Doha, Qatar
I have been an overseas teacher living in Kuwait for the past nine years. Recently, I have been hired to teach at Qatar Academy just outside of Doha. I love to learn, spend time with friends & family, listen to music, travel, laugh, and work out. But, most importantly as Eckhart Tolle says, & quote; "I am spirit having a human experience." (and having a wonderful time!)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

English Department -End of the Year Breakfast

This past weekend we had our annual end of the year breakfast to say goodbye to teachers who are leaving AIS and to celebrate JUNE! I thought I would be getting more and more emotional about leaving Kuwait but it hasn't really happened yet. Either it hasn't sunken in yet or I am really just that ready to move on. We shall see in the next two weeks how I will be doing. Happy June everyone!

No comments:

Me

Me
Powered By Blogger