My photo
Doha, Qatar
I have been an overseas teacher living in Kuwait for the past nine years. Recently, I have been hired to teach at Qatar Academy just outside of Doha. I love to learn, spend time with friends & family, listen to music, travel, laugh, and work out. But, most importantly as Eckhart Tolle says, & quote; "I am spirit having a human experience." (and having a wonderful time!)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy May 1st

After my trip to Phuket for Spring Break, I am happy to be receiving May with an open and thankful heart. This has not been an easy year for me at times and I think between the beach, the Thai people and knowing there is only 6 weeks of school left my wounded heart and spirit have healed. From this point on, I will try to enjoy every minute of my day between now and July 1st!

No comments:

Me

Me
Powered By Blogger