My photo
Doha, Qatar
I have been an overseas teacher living in Kuwait for the past nine years. Recently, I have been hired to teach at Qatar Academy just outside of Doha. I love to learn, spend time with friends & family, listen to music, travel, laugh, and work out. But, most importantly as Eckhart Tolle says, & quote; "I am spirit having a human experience." (and having a wonderful time!)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Inspiration!


Today I became newly inspired by a teacher/writer at our school who just got his first book published. The library had an open house for him all day where students came up to hear about his adventures in the publishing world. Basically the message was to not give up. The road in getting published is long, with many bumps but you just keep plodding along.
I have just started working on my resource book regarding how to teach research skills. I would like to call it "Scaffolding Research" or "Scaffolding Research Skills". I just completed my introduction and soon want to write my query letter. After presenting many workshops and working on this curriculum for research the last four years, I believe I have enough material and knowledge to write this.
Thanks Jamie for the inspiration. I am so happy for you!

No comments:

Me

Me
Powered By Blogger