My photo
Doha, Qatar
I have been an overseas teacher living in Kuwait for the past nine years. Recently, I have been hired to teach at Qatar Academy just outside of Doha. I love to learn, spend time with friends & family, listen to music, travel, laugh, and work out. But, most importantly as Eckhart Tolle says, & quote; "I am spirit having a human experience." (and having a wonderful time!)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Old Days





Today while spring cleaning, I came across a bunch of old photos from the past. They were taken in the 70's; a time when things seemed so much simpler. Even more so, this was a time when I was the happiest. For the first six years of my life my family lived on a dairy farm. Mom and Dad worked very hard to make a good life for all of us. Some of my most happiest times were of playing in the kiddie pool, sandbox (made out of the kiddie pool after getting punctured), going on the swing set, wading in the creek as well as being around the animals all day. If we ever went without anything, I never knew it. No matter what happens in my life, I will always hold those memories close to my heart. The pictures are pretty lovely too.

No comments:

Me

Me
Powered By Blogger